We Work For You
By soliciting our services, you made the choice to focus on your core business. Our goal is to simplify procedures , capitalize on your investments and increase ROI.That is why we do everything possible to develop together the best solution which suits you.
The most important key to success in any project is to provide you a useful application. The first stage determines the scope of the project and its feasibility,
ie to define what will be included in the objectives of the project, which will not and whether the project should be launched. The objective is to clearly understand and analyze your application to offer the best solution.
- For this, an onsite meeting is essential to remove any ambiguity about the equipment used, available connections, the possible constraints, the implementation of the equipment. etc ...
- We are listening to all the different stakeholders and users of the final solution.
- We will explain the procedures, policies and practices.
- A clearly written proposal takes all the points.
At this stage, the specification is well defined and agreed by both parties; then begins the development phase of the project. Three main steps are to remember:
- The solution is first developed in our lab, as specified in the specifications. It will then be tested and validated by internal unit testing, integration test, performance test
- Its implementation will be the second stage and will take place at the production site. The latest adjustments require full equipment. The delivery of the solution can be achieved once the pre-tests successful.
- The Final by the two parties reached this stage. Once the provision or receipt of the deliverable, it is necessary to conduct audits to monitor compliance with the result produced with the command that had been placed at the specifications. Checks carried out in the form of rigorous tests on the books of tests that have been prepared. The recipe must be accepted and validated by both parties.
As defined by the AFNOR, maintenance is aimed at maintaining or restoring a property in a specified state so that it can ensure service.
This phase begins after final receipt of the solution. You benefit from technical support in order to make any necessary adjustments.
We guarantee you a hotline and email to help you solve a problem software (software) or equipment (hardware), or simply to give you information.
We Offer Different Solutions
Depending on the size , duration and complexity of the project and for more flexibility,
we offer two modes of work :
- A Package mode (or Project basis)
- A Solely mode (or Daily basis)
As the name suggests, the development fee is calculated on the project and not on actual time spent. The cost can sometimes be higher than with a solely work but is firm and final.
Billing this work is to charge the actual time spent for the service. This requires estimate well the duration of service to be made. Despite all precautions taken at the start, however, unexpected can always happen and disrupt the situation.
We Craft Practical Solutions
Every customer, every project is a particular case. Developing a solution consists in reaching a goal by taking into account material, human, financial and temporal constraints. Furthermore, the final solution must be stable, scalable, flexible and easy to use.
Some criteria to be taken into account:
Context: R&D / Lab / Production
Architecture: Distributed / Centralized / Integrated into the existing.
Interface: Graphic / Command line
Access: Local / Remote / Acces Level
Audience: Beginner / Expert User